A big thank you to New Single Guy for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!
I’m supposed to now tell you all 11 facts about me and also nominate another 11 blogs for the award. I’ve also got to answer the 11 questions that were asked of me, as well as ask another 11 questions for the blogs I nominate.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I have a pygmy tiger (or an orange cat…) named Paul.
- I’m a finalist for Female Baseball Fan of the Year (wanna vote for me? Let me know!).
- I celebrate Pi Day every year.
- I have an addictive personality and tend to become mildly obsessed with new things easily.
- I’m trying to find a new job that is a better fit for me.
- I’d like to move to Sweden, if I can.
- I tend to go off and do things by myself more often than with friends (go to movies, shows, baseball games, etc).
- Though I can be a loner, I do like to be around people a lot, too!
- I tend to marathon tv shows, thanks to Netflix.
- I play several instruments, but focus mostly on bass guitar.
- I’m addicted to logic problems.
11 Questions Answered
- Who is the person who has had the most influence on the person you are today? My mum and my grandma. Dorky, I know.
- Which animal would best describe you and why? Some sort of dog, maybe. I’m loyal, have a short attention span, unless it’s something I really want.
- What is your proudest moment so far? Probably joining the Army/graduating basic training. I still can’t believe I did that.
- What is your worst habit? I’m extremely sarcastic, to the point where I can be too mean to people.
- What is your favourite city that you have visited and why? Stockholm, Sweden, period.
- What was your first kiss like and who was it with? I was 13 and with my first boyfriend on a camping trip, at a bonfire. It was nice.
- How many times have you been in love? If at all, just once, with my college boyfriend.
- If you had a super power what would it be? Mind control/reading
- Which famous person (dead or alive) would you most like to be stuck in a lift with? Kurt Cobain, I think. I’m not sure.
- If you were only able to say three words before you die what would they be? Thanks for everything.
- If there was a film made about your life who would you like to play you? Everyone tells me I’m identical to Sarah Chalke, so we’ll go with her 🙂
I nominate the following blogs. I’m not picking 11, so…sorry, haha
Finding Mr. Wrong…I mean, Mr. Right – Leslie’s Adventure to date 50 different guys in a year! Hilarious!
Singleosophy – 2 guys and 2 girls writing about dating and life in general. Good people 🙂 I’m going to nominate Grant to write the post for the award.
Mr. Winkey’s Adult Stories – Erotic stories….they’re fun
College Life- Sex and Relationships – Like the title says: college life. Even as a post-grad, there’s some good information here
Snarky Snatch – HILARIOUS, but not for the prudes!
3 Months to Forty – Silly G’s dating life in Canada. She’s fantastic.
Hammer of Truth – Life advice. Lots of dating tips and advice here, too.
1- Would you rather go camping for a weekend or spend the weekend in a new city?
2- What was your best Halloween costume?
3- Where is the coolest place you’ve ever traveled to?
4- Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
5- If you were to die, would whoever goes through your personal belongings be shocked by what they find?
6- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
7- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
8- If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9- Do you ever remember your dreams?
10- If you could have any career you wanted, what would you pick?
11- What’s your favorite color?